The Old Schoolhouse is a three-story brick school building built in 1917 and used by the school district until 1972. The building was purchased in 1973 by the late Herb & Lois Dale of Bemidji. Our family has repaired and decorated The Old Schoolhouse to preserve its usefulness. The business has now been taken over by their dedicated granddaughter, Katie, and her husband, Eric Meulebroeck.